Deploying Relativity Manually
This section provides guides on how to quickly deploy an instance of Relativity to the cloud, as well as how to manually deploy Relativity on multiple operating systems, independently of installing Data Abstract on every machine. There is also a guide on enabling SSL support for additional data protection.
Deploying Relativity to the Cloud:
Relativity in the Cloud is an overview page about running Relativity in the cloud.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) takes you through how Relativity leverages AWS, download links to launch images and a tutorial.
Manually deploying Relativity on:
- Windows takes you through running Relativity as a Windows desktop program and as a Windows service.
- Mac OS X takes you through running Relativity as a program, or as a unix daemon.
- Linux takes you through the steps needed to run Relativity as a daemon on Linux
- Azure takes you through the all the steps needed to deploy Relativity on an Azure virtual machine using the Microsoft Azure portal.