This interface isn't implemented on server-side yet!
IDataChangeNotification can be used for implementing automatic distributing changes made on the server among all its clients.
Client can subscribe the data change notification and receive the table name and the delta with changes from the server side and merge it with local tables in order to have the latest changes.
- Reference: RemObjects.DataAbstract.dll
- Namespace: RemObjects.DataAbstract.Server
- Ancestry: IDataChangeNotification
Fires whenever somebody applies changes to the server.
method OnDataTableChanged(aTableName: String; aDelta: Binary)
void OnDataTableChanged(String aTableName, Binary aDelta)
Sub OnDataTableChanged(aTableName As String, aDelta As Binary)
- aTableName: A table name which was changed
- aDelta: Changes which were applied to the server.