The IROServerEventsBroker supports Event Sinks and Server Callbacks in scenarios when the client takes the active role of sending requests to the server, while the server passively waits for requests, processes them and sends back a response.
The IROServerEventsBroker is used internally and should not be manipulated by the user.
- Unit: uROServerIntf.pas
- Ancestry: IROServerEventsBroker
Specifies if the service will allows/disallows the self-subscription of events for the client applications.
function AllowRemoteEventsRegistration: boolean
Returns events for the client.
function GetEventsData(const ClientID: string; out EventsData: Binary): integer
- ClientID: Client ID
- EventsData: Binary stream that holds the event data
Subscribes the client to receive events.
procedure RegisterEventClient(const ClientID: string; const EventTypes: string)
- ClientID: Client identifier to subscribe
- EventTypes: Identifier (GUID) of the event sink containing the events to subscribe the client to
Unsubscribes the client to receive events.
procedure UnregisterEventClient(const ClientID: string; const EventTypes: string)
- ClientID: Client identifier to unsubscribe
- EventTypes: Identifier (GUID) of the event sink containing the events to unsubscribe the client from.