All of the samples provided with Data Abstract for .NET, except PCTradeMobile and PCTradeOffice, are available in each of the languages that it supports; specifically C#, Oxygene, Silver and Visual Basic.
- SimpleDataOperations (Sample) demonstrates the basics of creating a connection, retrieving table data from the schema, then adding, modifying and deleting a row.
- Briefcases (Sample) - explores using Briefcases (concept).
- BusinessRules (Sample) demonstrates using Business Rules Scripting to provide data validation in the middle tier rather than in the client application.
- Commands (Sample) demonstrates how to use Commands that are stored in a schema.
- DABindingList (Sample) demonstrates a use of the DABindingList class as a collection that supports data binding and is bound to a table.
- DALINQ demonstrates how to use DA LINQ and Language Integrated Query features to write strongly typed data access code.
- DASQL (Sample) demonstrates using DA SQL to execute
SQL statements against tables in the schema
- DynamicSelect sample demonstrates using the Dynamic Select (Concept) to limit the fields/columns returned from a table.
- DynamicWhere sample shows 3 different ways to use Dynamic Where (Concept) to limit what data is retrieved from the schema.
- PCTradeMobile (C# Only) a Windows Mobile sample that demonstrates integrating with the PCTrade sample database.
- PCTradeOffice (C# Only) comprehensive sample application that demonstrates what an application built with Data Abstract for .NET might be like.