Data Abstract for Delphi provides a number of samples that allow you to see its features in operation.
- Briefcases (Sample) - explores using Briefcases (concept).
- Business Rules (Sample) demonstrates using Business Rules Scripting to provide data validation in the middle tier rather than in the client application.
- Cloned Source (Sample) demonstrates the usage of the clone source feature of Delphi with a Data Abstract data table.
- Commands (Sample) demonstrates how to use Commands that are stored in a schema.
- DA Server (Sample) is a custom Data Abstract server. It acts as a server for other samples.
- DA SQL (Sample) demonstrates using DA SQL to execute
SQLstatements against tables in the schema
- Dynamic Select (Sample) demonstrates using the Dynamic Select (Concept) to limit the fields/columns returned from a table.
- Dynamic Where (Sample) shows 3 different ways to use Dynamic Where (Concept) to limit what data is retrieved from the schema.
- PCTrade Office (Sample) is a comprehensive application that demonstrates what an application built with Data Abstract for Delphi might be like.
- Simple Data Operations (Sample) demonstrates the basics of creating a connection, retrieving table data from the schema, then adding, modifying and deleting a row.