Data Abstract File Types
This section covers the files that are generated & used by the Data Abstract tools and client applications.
.dad & .daConfig files are used to configure data access mechanisms.
- The .dad files contain code implementing drivers for first or third party DAC components (and are mainly used by Schema Modeler, as Delphi applications usually link in driver code directly).
- .daConfig files contain an XML based definition of the available ADO.NET providers that can be used in drivers
- .daConnection files are used to store any connections stored in a Schemas
- .daSchema files store the contents of a Schemas
- .daBriefcase files are used to store data and any change deltas between runs of a client application.
- .relativityClient contains information about the server like its name, the domain and schemas being used.